Saturday, January 26, 2013

Notes on color

I wanted to touch base with everyone on color.  Make sure when you color characters, backgrounds, and props, that you use the approved color palettes provided.  If you don't have a color palette, let me know, and I'll make sure to get one.  You can also use the hexadecimal code if you need to go between programs and are having difficulty with it.
Since the monitors aren't calibrated here, we need to be aware that anything we make will look different on every monitor.  I was considering using a color profile, such as Adobe (1998), but I decided it is too much of a hassle for the time we have in this project.  If/When we need to output to a printer, we will deal with it then.
Be sure to see me if you have any questions about the color palette, or if something doesn't work, and I'll make the appropriate changes.
Thanks!